Don’t believe what they say; it’s not 3…… 4 is the magic number!
John, Paul, Ringo and George; Neill, Sixx, Mars and Lee; Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael; Venkman, Stantz, Spengler and Zeddemore; Bexhill Radio brings you Alphabet Street with their very own foursome; Del, Ollie, John and Jonny also known as The Music’s Not Dead Family.
Armed only with their bag of Bananagram (scrabble) letters listen in as they leave it to fate to decide the letter of the group or artist that they will play next; (everyone is hoping to avoid the dreaded X,Y, Z).
With a love of music, and the challenge of outplaying each other listen in to hear great tunes both new and old, and the conversation around those being played – it literally could be anything!
- Episode 1 Alphabet Street 01:20:30
- Episode 2 Alphabet Street 01:41:29
- Episode 3 Alphabet Street 01:24:40
- Episode 4 Alphabet Street 01:41:52
- Episode 5 Alphabet Street 01:39:53
- Episode 6 Alphabet Street 1:34:07
- Episode 7 Alphabet Street 1:32:22
- Episode 9 Alphabet Street 01:20:09
- Episode 10 Alphabet Street 01:55:06